Spectrum SportsNet to broadcast CSUB Roadrunners basketball games next year
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) – California State University’s Bakersfield men’s basketball team will host three games live on Spectrum SportsNet starting in January.
The Big West Conference today announced that 10 men’s basketball games will be broadcast live on Spectrum SportsNet during the 2021-22 season.
The Roadrunners will host the following matches live on their field:
- Saturday, January 1 – Long Beach State @ CSU Bakersfield – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 15 – UC Riverside @ CSU Bakersfield – 1 p.m.
- Saturday March 5 – UC Irvine @ CSU Bakersfield – 1 p.m.
National televising of these games will help publicize the Big West Conference regionally and nationally, according to Big West Conference Commissioner Dan Butterly.
“Raising the regional and national profile of the Great West is a central goal, and this partnership provides us with the opportunity to make further progress towards this goal,” said Butterly. “We are delighted to partner with Spectrum SportsNet and enhance the visibility of The Big West in California. “
The other games to be broadcast are as follows:
- Saturday January 8 – Cal Poly @ CSUN – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22 – UC Davis @ UC Santa Barbara – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan.29 – Long Beach State @ UC Davis – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 5 – UC San Diego @ UC Santa Barbara – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 12 – UC Riverside @ UC San Diego – 1 p.m.
- Saturday February 19 – Hawai’i @ UC Irvine – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 26 – Cal State Fullerton @ UC San Diego – 1 p.m.
As with other sports within the Big West conference, SportsNet has decided to broadcast the Big West Championships, including women’s golf, men’s golf, cross-country and track and field. These dates will be announced later.
For other live sporting events, ESPN + will broadcast all games of men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s football, volleyball, baseball and softball.